Study Permit

Student Visa- Letter of Admission

If you are eager to continue your education or receive the Letter of Admission for a span of 6 months or longer in Toronto Canada, you need to meet the following requirements;

  • your academic resume, CV or Statement of Interest
  • copy of your passport (all pages along with your recent photo and your D.O.B / Date of Birth)
  • your full mailing address, contact number and e-mail
  • a copy of your current / updated high school Report Card or Transcript (your high school history from grades 9-12)
  • your field of choice for a higher academic education; for instance, Science, Engineering, Art and Business, etc.
  • your registration fee: $16,000.00 CAD annually
  • if you are under 18, we need official notarized Guardianship Forms. As a matter of prudence, we will provide you all required forms
  • in order to expedite the admission process, please deposit $16,000.00 CAD into Toronto Nobel Academy's account. It is further to be noted that if the Canadian Embassy refuses to issue you a visa, you will receive a full refund minus the administrative plus application fees ($850.00 CAD).

                Payment Options:

  • Money Order
  • Bank Draft
  • Certified Cheque
  • Wire Transfer
  • Cash

                Toronto Nobel Academy's E-Transfer Information:

                Applicants can tranfer money via the school email as follow;

                This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.           

Changes to the International Student Program

New rules that will reduce the potential for fraud or misuse of the program while protecting Canada’s international reputation for high-quality education and improving services to genuine students will come into force on June 1, 2014. The new rules will:

  • limit the issuance of study permits to applicants who will be studying at a designated learning institution, including institutions that are designated by provinces and territories on the basis of meeting minimum standards;
  • require students to actively pursue their studies while in Canada; and
  • allow full-time international students enrolled at designated institutions in certain programs to work part time off campus and full time during scheduled school breaks without a work permit.

Read the full text of the new regulations.

Studying while in Canada

Attending a designated learning institution

Applying for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014

Changing institutions: your responsibility

Working off campus

Work as part of a co-op/internship program

Applying for a study permit from within Canada

For more information, please check

For more information or to enroll, contact our office at 647-348-3530.


Contact us

Please feel free to contact us.

  • Phone: (647) 348-3530

BSID# 668934

Connect with us:
We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.


You are here: Home Study Permit